A lot of care goes into making our baby cereals. That's why we use our highest quality ingredients, grown by farmers we know and trust. With no added sugar or salt, the gentle flavours and smooth textures are a great way to introduce your baby to breakfast.
Ingredients: Milled rice (100%), Vitamin B1.
May contain traces of milk and soy.
Preparation & storage
Yummy baby rice in 3 easy steps
- For every 1 level spoonful of cereal...
- Mix 3 1/2 spoonfuls of your baby's usual milk.
- Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Other products in this range
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.