Cow & Gate cereals contain no added sugar or salt, and provide a source of iron & calcium* (*applies to all stage 1 Cow & Gate cereals except Baby Rice) per portion. With gentle flavours and smooth textures, they are great for first breakfasts
Ingredients: Skimmed milk powder, Milled corn (20%), Banana flakes (16%), Milled rice (14%), Demineralised whey powder (from milk), Vegetable fat (Sunflower oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, Palm oil, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)), Minerals (Iodine, Iron, Calcium), Vitamins, (Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C).
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
Preparation & storage
Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- For every 1 level spoonful of cereal...
- Mix 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water.
- Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Other products in this range
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.