Cow & Gate cereals contain no added sugar or salt, and provide a source of iron & calcium* (*applies to all stage 1 Cow & Gate cereals except Baby Rice) per portion. With gentle flavours and smooth textures, they are great for first breakfasts
Ingredients: Milled corn (27%), Skimmed milk powder (26%), Milled rice (18%), Demineralised whey powder (from milk), Vegetable fat (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)), Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6), Natural vanilla flavour.
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
Preparation & storage
Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- For every 1 level spoonful of cereal...
- Mix 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water.
- Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Where to buy
This product is widely available at major retailers and independent stores.
Other products in this range
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.