Cow & Gate cereals contain no added sugar or salt, and provide a source of iron & calcium* (*applies to all stage 1 Cow & Gate cereals except Baby Rice) per portion. With gentle flavours and smooth textures, they are great for first breakfasts
Milled cereals (36%) (Wheat (28%), Wholegrain oat (4%), Rye (4%)), Skimmed milk powder, Demineralised whey powder (from milk), Vegetable fat (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)), Apple powder (6%), Banana flakes (2%), Berry flakes (Blueberry, Blackberry, Rice) (2%), Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Vitamins, (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6).
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
Preparation & storage
Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- For every 1 level spoonful of cereal...
- Mix 2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water.
- Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.