Cow & Gate cereals contain no added sugar or salt, and provide a source of iron & calcium* (*applies to all stage 1 Cow & Gate cereals except Baby Rice) per portion. With gentle flavours and smooth textures, they are great for first breakfasts
Milled Cereals (36%) (Wholegrain wheat (30%), Buckwheat (1%), Wholegrain spelt (1%), Rice (1%), Wholegrain millet (1%), Wholegrain oat (1%), Rye), Skimmed milk powder, Demineralised whey powder (from milk), Vegetable fat (Palm oil, Rapeseed oil, Coconut oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin)), Apple powder (5%), Banana flakes (2%), Pear flakes (Pear, Rice) (2%), Minerals (Calcium, Iron, Iodine), Orange powder (Orange, Rice flour), Vitamins (Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6).
Allergy advice: For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients highlighted in bold.
Preparation & storage
Yummy porridge in 3 easy steps
- For every 1 level spoonful of cereal...
- Mix 1 1/2 spoonfuls of warm, previously boiled water.
- Stir & enjoy!
- Preparation instructions are a ratio guide only.
- Let your little one’s appetite lead the way. Carefully observe your baby; they will let you know when they have had enough.
- Add more or less liquid to alter the consistency.
- Use a clean bowl and feeding spoon.
- Always check the temperature before feeding.
Other products in this range
Useful articles from C&G baby club
Breastfeeding is recommended for the first 6 months of life. The Department of Health recommend weaning at around 6 months. Please speak with a healthcare professional before introducing solid foods.