Our Cow & Gate Infant Milk powder, suitable from birth, is now available in ready to mix sachets.
✓ Easy to carry
✓ Just add to waterΔ
✓ Pre-measured powder, no scoop counting required
ΔFollowing preparation instructions
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Demineralised whey (from milk), Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Whey concentrate (from milk), Whey protein (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Oil from Mortierella Alpina, Sodium citrate, Choline chloride, Vitamin C, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Inositol, Taurine, Potassium citrate, Magnesium chloride, Iron sulphate, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Vitamin E, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Pantothenic acid, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Niacin, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Sodium selenite, Manganese sulphate, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Nutrition information||Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed||Units|
|of which, saturates||1.5||g|
|of which, mono-unsaturates||1.3||g|
|of which, polyunsaturates||0.6||g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.038||g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.017||g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.017||g|
|of which, sugars||7.3||g|
|of which, lactose||7.0||g|
|of which, polyols||0.007||g|
|of which, GOS°||0.48||g|
|of which, FOS◊||0.08||g|
|of which, whey||0.8||g|
|of which, casein||0.5||g|
|Vitamin E||1.2||mg TE|
|Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°)||0.2||g|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids|
|°Galacto-oligosaccharides / ◊Fructo-oligosaccharides|
How to prepare your baby's milk
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure 210ml of water into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using scissors, carefully cut the top off one sachet and pour all of the powder into the water.
- Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Refer to feeding guide for recommended intake per feed. Feed immediately.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.