Our Cow & Gate Follow On Milk powder is now available in a NEW Big Pack, suitable from 6-12months to complement a weaning diet.
Lactose (from milk), Vegetable oils (Palm oil, Coconut oil, Rapeseed oil, High oleic sunflower oil, Sunflower oil), Skimmed milk, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) (from milk), Demineralised whey (from milk), Whey concentrate (from milk), Whey protein (from milk), Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Calcium phosphate, Fish oil, Potassium chloride, Sodium citrate, Magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Choline chloride, Vitamin C, Potassium citrate, Emulsifier (Soy lecithin), Magnesium chloride, Taurine, Inositol, Iron sulphate, L-Tryptophan, L-Carnitine, Zinc sulphate, Cytidine 5'-monophosphate, Uridine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Adenosine 5'-monophosphate, Inosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic acid, Guanosine 5'-monophosphate sodium salt, Copper sulphate, Vitamin A, Riboflavin, Thiamin, Vitamin B6, Potassium iodide, Folic acid, Manganese sulphate, Sodium selenite, Vitamin K1, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice: for allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Nutrition information||Typical values per 100ml prepared feed||Units||%RI**|
|of which, saturates||1.4||g|
|of which, mono-unsaturates||1.2||g|
|of which, polyunsaturates||0.5||g|
|of which, LCPs†||0.023||g|
|- Arachidonic acid (AA)||0.001||g|
|- Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||0.017||g|
|of which, sugars||8.1||g|
|of which, lactose||7.8||g|
|of which, polyols||0.006||g|
|of which, GOS°||0.48||g|
|of which, FOS◊||0.08||g|
|Vitamin E||0.86||mg TE||17%|
|Non-caloric carbohydrate (GOS°)||0.2||g|
|**% Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children|
|†Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids|
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilise all utensils according to manufacturers' instructions.
- Boil 1 litre of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilised bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the back of a clean, dry knife. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilised teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under running tap. Check temperature of feed. Feed immediately.
Other products in this range
Breastfeeding is best for babies. First infant milk should only be used on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public health nurse, dietitian, pharmacist, or other professional responsible for maternal and child care.
Any more questions?
Our specialist baby advisors and experienced mums are here to talk and ready to help whenever you need them. You can call us 24/7, or we are available on Live Chat 8am-8pm Monday-Friday.