Enriched with vitamin D, calcium, and iron, Cow & Gate Growing up milk is nutritionally tailored to help with your get-up-and-go toddler’s growing needs, as part of a varied balanced diet - from their first birthday.
It can be used as a drink or mixed with other foods.
- Vitamin D and calcium for normal bone development
- Iron to support normal cognitive development
No need to carry powdered milks when you're out and about – use our 200ml ready-to-use Growing up milk when you're out on your daily adventures.
|Nutrition information||Typical values per 100 ml prepared feed||Units||% RI+|
|of which, saturates||0.4||g|
|of which, sugars||4.7||g|
|Vitamin E||1.1||mg α-TE||22%|
|(+RI) Reference Intake - a guide to the amount of vitamins and minerals needed per day for infants and young children|
|*Galacto-oligosaccharides / Fructo-oligosaccharides|
Preparation & storage
- Ready to drink without further preparation.
- Shake well before use.
- Serve either cold or warm. If warmed, check temperature of milk.
- Do not heat in a microwave. Hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
- For hygiene reasons, unfinished milk in the beaker should be discarded within 2 hours.
- Unused growing up milk in the carton can be stored in the fridge for up 24 hours for 200ml cartons, and up to 72 hours for 1 litre cartons.
- Do not leave your toddler alone whilst eating and drinking.
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler's teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay. Ask your healthcare professional or dentist for advice.